As I raked the fallen leaves in my yard on this cold November day, my work was made lighter by listening to an episode of The Smart Party ("The UK's Premier RPG Podcast") in which Shane Hensley (founder of Pinnacle Entertainment Group and creator of Savage Worlds) was interviewed. If, as I suspect, you are an enthusiast of Pinnacle Entertainment Group's products, then I suggest you listen to Episode 153 Shane Hensley Interview a.k.a. Shaken Not Stirred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Novel Idea Mongo-Style
Here is a photo of my latest Flash Gordon acquisition: Flash Gordon in the Caverns of Mongo , the first Flash Gordon novel, published in ...
-
Care to hear more about the world's first licensed role-playing game, Flash Gordon & the Warriors of Mongo ? Watch "Let's ...
-
If you could only choose one version of Flash Gordon on which to base your role-playing game setting, which would it be? (Comments are wel...
-
One might assume that Flash Gordon was a superior pilot given his status as Saviour of the Universe and all-around legend, but the original...
No comments:
Post a Comment