30 April 2021

Savage Worlds Thought of the Day 2021-04-30

I wish Pinnacle Entertainment Group had waited to release The Savage World of Flash Gordon to coincide with SWADE so we wouldn't have to incorporate the changes ourselves. If they were to release an updated edition, I'd seriously consider buying it just to avoid filling my copy with errata-strewn bookmarks, but I imagine the odds of that happening are slim. I'm grateful that a PDF of the conversion is freely available, but I feel a little sad when I read it knowing how close it was to being a SWADE product. If only they had waited a little longer before releasing it. It was so close to being perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. Its what has kept me from collecting up the line.

    ReplyDelete

Table: City Encounters (Build Your Own Space Opera Table)

In a space opera, there are least 12 possible persons (sample names included) the protagonists may encounter as they explore the cities of ...